RMA POLICY & INSTRUCTIONS
If you are requesting RMA number by fax, our RMA department will only accept Samtack RMA form. Other forms will not be accepted.
RMA department will issue a RMA# if all conditions are met and all information are completed. An RMA number is valid for only 14 days from the date issued.
- Your completed form definitely facilitates a proper product return process.
- RMA numbers must be clearly marked on the outside of package. Please print a copy of the RMA instruction enclosed with email or RMA request form by fax and attached to the package.
- Do not include in the shipment of items other than those specified approved items.
- Damaged or loss of goods during shipment is the sole responsibility of the customer. Improper packaging will result in loss of warranty.
- All returns MUST be in original packing. Improperly packed items will be rejected with no consideration.
- Please ship original packaging include all parts, accessories, software, manual, etc.
- We reserve the right to reject items with RMA# shipped in and found not from Samtack or out of warranty or under Manufacturer’s warranty.
- CUSTOMER shall be responsible for verifying the defective good(s) prior to return. Samtack may charge customer a $35 No Fault Found service charge for any product found to be in working condition.
- For computer systems, a minimun $130 will be charged for virus found or any other software problem.
- Products sent back without proper Return Material Authorisation will incur a charge of $10 per item for ship the product back.
- You can check RMA status online. RMA status for a RMA number will not be available after 3 months
Click here to submit RMA request now